If you would like to reproduce this article please contact Dr. Bobker at email@example.com
A recent study, by the prestigious Mayo Clinic, revealed the alarming statistic that 7 of 10 (70%) of
Americans are on at least one prescription drug; with more than 50% taking at least two. These researchers found painkillers to be the third most prescribed class of medication.
This study was limited to evaluating only the use of prescription medications and did not include the prevalence of over-the-counter (non-prescription) drugs taken for common aches and pains. Certainly, if we factored in the use of the popular “go to” non-prescription pain pills often taken for recurrent headaches, backaches, arthritis, menstrual cramps, etc.; it would not be a stretch to conclude that the use of painkillers is epidemic. Condemnation of the chemical or pharmacological approach to treat pain is growing as recent studies by government agencies (FDA & CDC) and a medical journal (The Lancet) reveal that America’s over reliance on pain drugs can cause serious problems – including death! Such moribund side effects have prompted public health experts to suggest that those who depend on painkillers “may want to explore alternative pain management methods.” A safe, innovative and efficacious alternative for those stuck on the pain pill mill can be found in the energy medicine approach - Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy.
1. According to “federal data”, “painkillers now take the lives of more Americans than heroin and
cocaine combined, and since 2008, drug-induced deaths have outstripped those from traffic accidents."
2. As reported in the scholarly medical journal, The Lancet (May,2013),…”people who take high doses” of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), the common “go to” non prescription “pain relievers like ibuprofen and naproxen… increase their risk of cardiovascular trouble “ (heart attack, heart failure and stroke) “by as much as a third.” It is also noted that gastrointestinal ulcers, liver & kidney damage, and high blood pressure are well-established potentially life threatening side effects attributed to NSAID dependence.
3. Federal data revealed that “narcotic pain killers, or opioids, are now the most widely prescribed class of medications in the U.S.” with “prescriptions for the strongest…increased nearly fourfold over the past decade.” This is because their use has broadened to treat chronic recurrent pain “from back injuries, headaches, arthritis, and …fibromyalgia.” Despite the “increasing evidence, however, that such drugs along with being widely abused are often ineffective in treating long term pain and can have serious consequences particularly when used in high doses.”
4. Analysis of federal data compiled by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (C.D.C.)
revealed that “6,631 women died of opioid overdoses in 2010, compared with 10,020 men.” The
author calls prescription painkiller “addiction” a “quite lethal”, “national epidemic"
With such compelling findings, no wonder so many of those around the globe who depend on the relief provided by the chemically toxic pain pill are switching to the novel, non-toxic, pain healing Energy Medicine of PEMF Therapy. Science has unequivocally proven that, like all matter, we are composed of atoms and sub-atomic charged particles (electrons, protons…) and all our biological systems (nervous, muscle-skeletal, endocrine…) are energetically powered by the movement and interaction of charged atoms (ions) and polar molecules. It is common knowledge that the body’s innate ability to heal and express health is governed fundamentally by its bioelectric nature or bioenergetics.
PEMF Therapy represents a revolutionary paradigm shift from the pharmacological or biochemical treatment for pain to the more fundamental energetic model of quantum physics (biophysics) to cure pain. Its analgesic effect is in the form of an invisible moving wave-like electromagnetic force field which actually radiates through clothes and the body like ‘the wind through the trees’. The frequency of the energy waves of PEMF Therapy produce an electromotive effect (magnetic resonance) on our cells (cellular resonance) which can be likened to a ‘molecular massage’; oscillating, vibrating, and moving charged atoms and polar molecules. By serving to enhance the body’s bioelectric health, PEMF Therapy actually jump starts and fortifies the body’s inherent ability to self-heal and express health. Some PEMF devices have gained FDA approval to treat fractures, pain, and depression and have even earned the designation of a Certified Medical Device in Europe, where it is popular. While therapeutically powerful, PEMF devices (like the world’s leading iMRS) are deemed safe enough be purchased directly, without a prescription, for home use. Those who suffer with chronic/recurrent pain from fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, arthritis, autoimmune deceases, etc., are notably and safely helped by regular inhome application of PEMF Therapy. Its scientifically demonstrated effectiveness has made it an appealing modality for both the conventional and alternative medicine practitioner. PEMF Therapy’s popularity is growing exponentially as more and more long-term pain sufferers are enlightened to the health dangers caused by pain medication overutilization or abuse. Those who are stuck on the potentially harmful pain pill mill and searching for the safe and effective analgesic alternative should heed the call of television’s influential medical doctor, Mehmet Oz, in his 11/16/2011 show endorsing PEMF Therapy, calling it a “revolutionary cure for pain” that “will change the practice of medicine."
2. Tavernise, Sabrina. “F.D.A. Likely to Add Limits on Painkillers”. N.Y. Times, 01/25/2013
3. Rabin Caryn, Roni. “The Heart Perils of Pain Relievers”. N.Y. Times, 06/17/2013
4. Meier, Barry. “Profiting From Pain”. N.Y. Times, 06/22/2013
5. Tavernise, Sabrina. “Sharp Rise in Women’s Deaths From Overdose of Painkillers”. N.Y. Times,